PROCONTROL has created bespoke solutions bearing in mind the users interests and engineering requirements.
Passive Fire Protection is a key issue in hydrocarbon process industry plant safety and it is considered a reliable method of lowering plant risks. ProControl Actuators can be provided with Suitable Fireproof Protection that will guarantee safe working conditions for a significant period of time in temperatures of over 1100°c. Fireproof enclosure could be both flexible and rigid, based on customer requirements. all options are UL1709 certified.
Blocking & PST
Prolock is a PROCONTROL engineered declutch-able mechanical blocking device which allows a pre-set valve & actuator partial stroke of approximate 20 degrees. During normal operation the Prolock system allows the valve to ESD on demand. when a partial stroke test (PST) is required: once the system is engaged and the ESD valve will only travel to the specified percentage of stroke required. Being a mechanical travel limiter, PROCONTROL Prolock does not introduce any chance of a spurious trip. Prolock is vibration resistant, it is mounted between the valve and the actuator.
|CARBON STEEL | STAINLESS STEEL
|Up to Nm 500.000
|°C -29°/+100° (F°-20/+212°)
°C -60° (F°-76°) on request
PROCONTROL has created the hydraulic damper series bearing in mind the users interests and engineering requirements in order to reduce surge pressure hammer blow, resulting from rapid valve closure, typical of non-return valves. The working principle consists in the dissipation in oil of the energy generated by the valve disc during its closing / opening movement.
- Compact solution consisting of a fully enclosed cylindrical rotational device, ideally suited for heavy-duty operation which allows our clients long maintenance free periods due to non-exposed rotating components
- The bespoke designed hydraulic chamber cavities allow an easy and efficient drainage of hydraulic fluid from one chamber to the other through an interconnecting manifold
- The interconnecting manifold has an incorporated flow regulator for fine throttling and different speed settings across the valve stroke
- Several models available to cover all swing check valves and eccentric butterfly valves with no dimensions or torques limitation
- For butterfly valves it is possible to fit the damper with an eccentric counterweight to reach the complete closure of the terminal part.